ICRAA is a UK-based non-profit charitable organisation dedicated to assist vulnerable groups with essential needs. Please donate to our Appeal.
2014: Worst Year for Afghans
- More than 4.5 million in need of essential needs, especially women and children
- Approximately 16,350 families displaced in 2014
- 862 rocket attacks from Pakistan into Kunar province
- Drug addicts 800,000
- Afghan people living in tents need aid during winter season
Learn more 2014 – Worst Year for Afghans
To make a financial donation, there is a pdf form which can be printed, completed, and sent by:
• Mail to: ICRAA, 3 Shakespeare Grange, Leeds LS9 7UA
ICRAA’s Urgent Appeal for Afghanistan (Pdf form).
Thank you for your generous support!
Recognitions, Affiliates & Awards